The Terms and Conditions of Service Agreement
Effective Date: April 23, 2019
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
YOU MAY PRINT THIS PAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS.
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (AFFILIATE) AND NATIVEREEL LTD (DOING BUSINESS AS NATIVEREEL.COM, PROGRAM, We/Us/Our).
Please read the terms and conditions of this affiliate program agreement carefully before pressing the “Sign Up” button at the bottom of the signup page. These terms and conditions are written in plain language intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by affiliates. Each Affiliate is responsible for assuring that its employees, agents and contractors comply with this agreement.
BY SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION TO JOIN OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION.
DEFINITIONSAs used in these terms and conditions:
(i) “We”, “us”, or “our” refers to NATIVEREEL LTD and our website;
(ii) “you” or “your” refers to the Affiliate;
(iii) “our website” refers to the NATIVEREEL LTD website located at www.nativereel.com;
(iv) “your website” refers to any websites that you will link to our website;
(v) “Program” refers to the NATIVEREEL LTD Affiliate Program.
To begin the enrollment process, you will complete and submit the online application. After receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed. The fact that we auto-approve applications does not imply that we may not re-evaluate your application at a later time.
We reserve the right to reject any application for any reason, however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Including all of the websites that you use in your profile will help us make a better decision.
WEBSITE RESTRICTIONSYour participating website(s) may not:
- Infringe on our or any anyone else's intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or promoting any type of illegal substance or activity.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions and add-ons.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the interface. You will be able to review the Program's details and previously-published affiliate newsletters, download HTML code that provides for links to web pages within our website and banner creatives, browse and get tracking codes.Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and abide by the following:
- You will only use the linking code we provide you for each banner, text link, or other affiliate link obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to review your placement and approve the use of Your Links and require that you change the placement or use to comply with the guidelines provided to you.
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
- Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, the framing of our Website in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate to give the appearance that it came from that domain (also known as cloaking) is prohibited. If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their source, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using "out" redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
- The maintenance and updating of your site will be your responsibility. We may monitor your site as we feel necessary to make sure that it is up-to-date and to notify you of any changes that we feel should enhance your performance.
- It is entirely your responsibility to follow all applicable intellectual property and other laws that pertain to your site. You must have express permission to use any person's copyrighted material, whether it be a writing, an image, or any other copyrightable work. We will not be responsible (and you will be solely responsible) if you use another person's copyrighted material or other intellectual property in violation of the law or any third-party rights.
- You will not, in connection with this Terms and Conditions, display or reference on your site, any trademark or logo of any third party seller appearing on our website unless you have an independent license for the display of such trademark or logo; use any data, images, text, or other information obtained by you from us or our website in connection with this Terms and Conditions only in a lawful manner and only in accordance with the terms of this Terms and Conditions.
- We grant you a limited, nonexclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to use the graphic image and text solely for the purpose of you participating in the Program. You may not modify the graphic image or text in any way. All of our rights in the graphic image and text, any other images, our trade names and trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights are reserved. Should we decide to revoke your license, we will give you notice.
- You acknowledge our ownership of our licensed materials, agree that you will not do anything inconsistent with our ownership and that all of your use of the licensed materials will inure to the benefit of, and on behalf of, the Program and, if requested, agree to assist us in recording this Terms and Conditions with appropriate government authorities. You agree that nothing in this Terms and Conditions gives you any right, title or interest in the licensed materials other than the right to use the licensed materials in accordance with this Terms and Conditions. You also agree that you will not attack our title to the licensed materials or the validity of the Licensed Materials or this Terms and Conditions.
- You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Instagram, Facebook or any other network unless given written permission first from us.
- You may not use our trademarked terms, including any variations or misspellings as per #1 above, in sequence with any other keyword.
- You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
- You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Customers must be directed to an actual page on your website.
- If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no-tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. If discovered brand bidding on PPC campaigns, you will be sent an email asking to remove the ads in question within 24 hours. If the ads are not removed within 24 hours you will be removed from the program permanently and all commissions associated with the violations will be reversed.
The following list of trademarked terms should not be treated as an exhaustive list (but as a list of some of the prohibited terms):
Native Reel, NATIVEREEL LTD, nativereel.com, www.nativereel.com, Nativereel promo, Nativereel invitation code, Nativereel deal, Nativereel deals and other variation.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited.
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that refers to our Program without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent.
PROGRAM RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
We have the right to monitor your site at any time to determine if you are following the terms and conditions of this Terms and Conditions. We may notify you of any changes to your website that we feel should be made, or to make sure that your links to our web site are appropriate and to notify further you of any changes that we think should be made. If you do not make the changes to your website that we feel are necessary, we reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Program.
We reserve the right to terminate this Terms and Conditions and your participation in the Program immediately and without notice to you should you commit fraud in your use of the Program or should you abuse this program in any way. If such fraud or abuse is detected, we shall not be liable to you for any commissions for such fraudulent sales.
This Terms and Conditions will begin upon our acceptance of your application, and will continue unless terminated hereunder.
- Either you or we may end this Agreement AT ANY TIME, with or without cause, by utilizing the respective functionality of the affiliate platform. Besides, this Agreement will terminate immediately upon any breach of this Agreement by you.
- Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to our website, and all of our trademarks, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program.
- You are eligible to earn commissions only on qualifying traffic that occur during the term, and commissions earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the related traffic is not cancelled. We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion. In such event, you will be notified by email. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the payment procedures and the Program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only option is to end this Agreement. Your continued participation in the Program following the posting of the change notice or new Agreement on our site will indicate your agreement to the changes.
- The methods for calculating the payments due to the Affiliates and/or to the Program will be based exclusively on the NativeReel tracking. All payments due from and/or owed to Program will be made in United States Dollars unless otherwise stated in the affiliate interface.
- Affiliates payments can be made monthly via payment methods listed at the affiliate interface.
- Payment term is Net 10. The affiliate is paid ten days after the end of the payment period in which he reached his minimum payout. Please note that any payment may require a transfer delay of a minimum 48 business hours.
- A minimum of 1000$ must have been reached to send a payment via wire transfer. A minimum of 500$ must have been reached to send a payment via Cryptocurrencies. All other minimum payments listed in the affiliate interface.
- In the case of Cryptocurrencies payments, we won’t be held accountable if an incorrect wallet address has been provided.
REVERSAL & COMMUNICATION POLICY
We take pride in our low reversal rate, which we attribute to open communication with our affiliates. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions.
Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may violate our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy.
- You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
- You are not responsive within a reasonable period and after multiple attempts to contact with information listed in your network profile.
- You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.
- If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, set your commission to 0% or suspend you from the program for the period or orders in question or terminate you from the program altogether. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however, it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to our program rules.
GRANT OF LICENSES
- We grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to (i) access our site through HTML links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and (ii) solely in connection with such links, to use our logos, trade names, trademarks, and similar identifying material (collectively, the "Licensed Materials") that we provide to you or authorize for such purpose.
- You are only entitled to use the Licensed Materials to the extent that you are a member in good standing of the Program. You agree that all uses of the Licensed Materials will be on behalf of the Program and the goodwill associated therewith will inure to the sole benefit of us.
- Each party agrees not to use the other's proprietary materials in any manner that is disparaging, misleading, obscene or that otherwise portrays the party in a negative light. Each party reserves all of its respective rights in the proprietary materials covered by this license. Other than the license granted in this Agreement, each party retains all right, title, and interest to its respective rights and no right, title, or interest is transferred to the other.
- Except for the limited license granted under this section, you do not obtain any rights under this Agreement in any intellectual property, including, without limitation, any intellectual property with respect to our Affiliate Link, link formats, technical specifications, guidelines or graphical artwork referenced above, or with respect to our domain name.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant that:
- This Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you and constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms;
- You have the full right, power, and authority to enter into and be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to perform your obligations under this Agreement, without the approval or consent of any other party;
- You have sufficient right, title, and interest in and to the rights granted to us in this Agreement.
PROGRAM MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING OUR PROGRAM, SERVICE AND WEB SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF OUR ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED. IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL MERCHANT'S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EXCEED THE TOTAL COMMISSION FEES PAID TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Program, and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, members, and other owners, against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) (any or all of the foregoing hereinafter referred to as "Losses") insofar as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on (i) any claim that our use of the affiliate trademarks infringes on any trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, license, intellectual property, or other proprietary right of any third party, (ii) any misrepresentation of a representation or warranty or breach of a covenant and agreement made by you herein, or (iii) any claim related to your site, including, without limitation, content therein not attributable to us.
All confidential information, including, but not limited to, any business, technical, financial, and customer information, disclosed by one party to the other during negotiation or the effective term of this Agreement which is marked "Confidential," will remain the sole property of the disclosing party, and each party will keep in confidence and not use or disclose such proprietary information of the other party without express written permission of the disclosing party.
- You agree that you are an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and us. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on Your Site or any other of Your Site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
- Neither party may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any party, except to a party who obtains all or substantially all of the business or assets of a third party.
- You may not amend or waive any provision of this Agreement unless in writing and signed by both parties.
- This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and us, and shall supersede all prior agreements and communications of the parties, oral or written.
- The headings and titles contained in this Agreement are included for convenience only, and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms of this Agreement.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the parties is effectuated, and the remainder of this agreement shall have full force and effect.
- Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
- This websites any related domains or subdomains is owned by NativeReel Ltd. We are providing you with access to this Site and other site subsidiaries subject to the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change this Site at any time. If you are unwilling to be bound by these Terms, you should not browse, access, use, register for the Site. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME ADMIT OTHERS INTO THE PROGRAM ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.